COVID-19 Screening Survey
Please use the following link to print and fill out our COVID-19 Screening Survey. The form is formatted in Adobe Acrobat, in order to view them you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can click here to download it FREE.
At this time, the state of Indiana considers chiropractic offices essential businesses. We are open by appointment until further notice. We will continue our commitment to cleaning/disinfecting protocols and standard precautions. We will be implementing additional safety measures as a precaution.
- If you are ill (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc) or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home. If you are experiencing these symptoms please call our office at 317.770-1970 to reschedule your appointment
- Please inform us prior to coming back of any recent travel outside of the U.S. to areas considered a level 3 precaution by the CDC. This includes the following countries: China, Japan, Italy, South Korea, Iran, UK, Ireland, France, and Spain.
- Please feel free to wash your hands at our facility while at our clinic. Our providers will continue this practice as usual.
- If you are high-risk, older adult (60+), or have serious health issues (heart disease, lung disease, etc.), immunocompromised, or do not feel comfortable coming in for your appointment, please feel free to call at 317.770.1970 and reschedule.
- We also ask that patients that are not being treated to wait in their cars to limit exposure to other patients in the waiting room, and facilitate social distancing.
Your health and wellness is of upmost importance, and we appreciate your patience as we work through this. As always, we will continue to provide you with the highest standard of care available and will update everyone as this situation evolves.